[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Initial trunk checkin of ISERinitiator

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Fri Aug 19 08:04:12 PDT 2005

Good point, the high-level functionality in iSER
is all done in Open-iSCSI and its userspace extensions
iSER just deals with the data transfer and is layered under Open-iSCSI

by the way can you point me to the iSCSI HBA that delivers better
performance, latency, and memory consumption
and what about the price of that HBA and the attached 10GbE switch

Yaron