[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Initial trunk checkin of ISERinitiator

Michael Krause krause at cup.hp.com
Fri Aug 19 08:16:44 PDT 2005

At 08:04 AM 8/19/2005, Yaron Haviv wrote:
> [...]

Is any of this really relevant?  The focus here is open source and creating
a RDMA infrastructure for ULP to use.  The market will decide whether a
given technology survives or not.  It isn't up to the open source
community.  Please take personal opinions on whether a technology will
succeed elsewhere.

Mike