[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] Initial trunk checkin of ISERinitiator

Steve Wise swise at ammasso.com
Fri Aug 19 13:49:08 PDT 2005

Tom Tucker and I have talked about this, and agree that we could to
create a set of agnostic services like ib_connect_qp(), ib_create_psp(),
ib_accept_cr(), ib_reject_cr(), and the associated connection events
similar to kdapl.  These service would then use the AT service and core
IB cm services for IB devices -and- plug into our up and coming
iwarp-specific connection services for IWARP devices.  Thus a common
connection manager.

However, we need to get the iwarp specific connection services code up,
reviewed by all, and running before continuing onto the higher level
services.  Once we post our iwarp-specific services to the iwarp branch,
ya'll can chew on that and think about these higher level services.

Thoughts?