[openib-general] Draft Aug 22 Workshop Program at a Glance and Session Speakers and Abstracts for your review.

Bill Boas boas1 at llnl.gov
Sat Aug 20 19:00:29 PDT 2005

All,

Here's a final draft of the program for the Workshop for your review and
for your reference.

The OpenIB Workshop does not contain the recent updates and should be
ignored from here  onwards.  These attachments reflect, I think, what the
workshop schedule and content will be. Please review them and email if you
see something untoward, spelled wrong, inaccurate or confusing.

When you pick up your badge you will have the opportunity to pick up one of
each of these to keep with you all day. Please keep to the times specified.

One or more track leaders will introduce each session and cut-off the
speakers at the ending time so we stay on schedule. 8.00AM to 7.45PM is a
long enough day without us getting behind the schedule.

The other documents you will be asked to pick up when you get your badge
are 1) a survey so you can give OpenIB, IBTA and Intel feedback about any
aspect of the workshop or other aspects of your interest in our
communities's working together, and 2) an invitation to those companies
attending the workshop who also exhibit at SC|05 in Seattle Nov 12-15 to
join the Infiniband infrarstructure in SCinet there.

If you have not registered yet, its open all and you can register on
Monday, on-site. Its still just $250 and when you are there you can get a
one day pass for IDF for another $250.

Thank you.

Bill.

Bill Boas                               bboas at llnl.gov
ICCD LLNL, B-453, R-2018                Wk: 925-422-4110
7000 East Ave, L-555                    Cell: 925-337-2224
Livermore, CA 94551                     Pgr: 877-203-2248