[openib-general] ISER cleanup

Sean Hubbell shubbell at dbresearch.net
Wed Aug 24 09:27:38 PDT 2005

Dan Bar Dov wrote:

>In today's ISER commits:
>Removed files: iser_ext_api.h iser_global.[ch]
>Removed all typedefs except function pointers typedefs
>All files are now using tabs for indentation and lines are 80 long max.
>Down to 6K LOC + 2K .h LOC
>
>Dan

Just a thought, but you can use the gnu indent application to do this
very easily (not sure if you did this, I just thought it might help if
you have not). Here is a sample command:

indent -kr --use-tabs -i2 -l80 -nhnl sourceFilename

The -kr option is use The K&R style used in "The C Programming Language"
The --use-tabs is self explanitory
The -i2 is the indentation level in spaces
The -nhnl is used to ignore newlines.

Using indent will help adhear to a standard that you define...

Sean