[openib-general] ISER cleanup

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Wed Aug 24 20:31:49 PDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 12:27:38PM -0400, Sean Hubbell wrote:
> Just a thought, but you can use the gnu indent application to do this
> very easily (not sure if you did this, I just thought it might help if
> you have not). Here is a sample command:
>
> indent -kr --use-tabs -i2 -l80 -nhnl sourceFilename

Please use what is reccomended in Documentation/Codingstyle:
	Now, again, GNU indent has the same brain-dead settings that GNU emacs
	has, which is why you need to give it a few command line options.
	However, that's not too bad, because even the makers of GNU indent
	recognize the authority of K&R (the GNU people aren't evil, they are
	just severely misguided in this matter), so you just give indent the
	options "-kr -i8" (stands for "K&R, 8 character indents"), or use
	"scripts/Lindent", which indents in the latest style.

grant