[openib-general] RDMA connection and address translation API

Caitlin Bestler caitlin.bestler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:32:11 PDT 2005

NFS over RDMA does not do that.

Shouldn't that be the end of discussion on abusing CM private data
unless you are talking *solely* about IB private data. And if that is
the discussion, should not such a strategy be proposed to IETF
and/or IBTA for an NFSoRDMA for IB official mapping?

The other end of the NFSoRDMA connection is not necessarily
running OpenIB or even Linux and is not party to any of these
discussions.