[openib-general] rc ping pong error

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Mon Aug 29 21:35:37 PDT 2005

    viswanath> I have the latest openib code on 2.16 machine, when I
    viswanath> run the rc pingpong program I get the following error
    viswanath> (The first time it passed, but subsequent ones got an
    viswanath> error, I tried changing the iteration count to a large
    viswanath> number, 100000 after the first time)

I left "ibv_rc_pingpong -n 100000" running in a loop between two of my
machines with no problems, so there's something specific to your setup.

When you say "latest openib code," what does this mean?  Are you
running something from subversion or a standard Linux kernel?  Do you
have 1-port or 2-port HCAs?  What HCA firmware version are you
running?

 - R.