[openib-general] List of issues in uverbs

viswanath krishnamurthy viswak at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 14:01:57 PDT 2005

I  have attached the firmware version/svn info in the
attachment.

Here is new list of issues with uverbs

1. ib_cm_destroy_id(cm_id)
    hangs (does return to the caller)
    Is there a particular shutdown sequence
    that needs to be followed ? Is there a trace/debug
    I can enable ?

2. libmthca library crashes when a server accepts
    lots of new incoming sessions. See log (gdb)
    in the attachment. (It accepts about 170
connections) Looks like a memory allocation issue.

3. Kernel oops when lots of traffic between multiple
   clients and server. Very consistently
   reproducible.  See attachment for details

4. Is there a way to get the Port GUID from
     incoming connection. I can only get the remote
   node guid, but not the port GUID from the CM REQ
    data. This was possible in gen1 stack.

I will look in the rc_ping pong issue and try to
reproduce.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs