[openib-general] OpenSM: new branch

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue Aug 30 09:33:31 PDT 2005

Hi again Yael,

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 03:25, Yael Kalka wrote:
> Currently we have the osm-1.8.0-merge branch, that includes all the
> merges.

Is this the same as what is in Mellanox Gold 1.8.0 or are there some
additional changes not from the original OpenIB port (like bug fixes
beyond this) ? Just wondering...

As the Windows port appears to be evolving, how will this affect the
Linux version ? Is the plan to try to have one code base ? If so, where
will this be ?

Also, a minor comment on the file list so far (I know there have been
changes since you wrote this):

1.1 New files:
include/vendor/osm_pkt_randomizer.h
libvendor/osm_pkt_randomizer.c

1.2 Deleted files:
include/opensm/osm_pkt_randomizer.h
opensm/osm_pkt_randomizer.c

These appear to me to be moved (equivalent of deleted and added).

Thanks.