[openib-general] Re: RDMA Generic Connection Management

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Wed Aug 31 11:06:15 PDT 2005

If all the ULPs need to do exactly the same, or the implementation is
different for IB/iWarp, than we should probably do it under the API like
its defined in kDAPL.

Also note that with Virtual machines this type of event may be more
frequent and we may want to decouple the ULPs from the actual hardware
device as much as we can

Yaron