[openib-general] Re: OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor initial merge nits

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 31 23:46:12 PDT 2005

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 13:44, Eitan Zahavi wrote:
>
>>Hal Rosenstock wrote:
>>
>>>Hi again Yael & Eitan,
>>>
>>>I've now merged the OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor changes and found
>>>the following:
>>>
>>>General nits:
>>>
>>>There are a number of violations of the coding style here as well. Also,
>>>There is some unneeded whitespace added to a number of files.
>>
>>We should run osm_check_n_fix this will get this fixed.
>>I also think we need to decide if we want to change the OpenSM coding
>>style to use tabs or we keep the no-tabs rule.
>

> Separate discussion. I'm not ready to take this one on yet.
I understand, but once we decide to change it will involve all files...
I think what we should at least make sure the current files adhere to the
current methodology: no tabs and braces at next line....
I sent a long mail of rules.

> Hmm, I update autoconf, automake, and libtool and now get:
> + automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
> configure.in: installing `config/install-sh'
> configure.in: installing `config/missing'
> Makefile.am:27: OSMV_OPENIB does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:31: OSMV_SIM does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Makefile.am:44: OSMV_GEN1 does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> Any ideas ?
I see this too on some machines (RH 7.3) but you can see these
variables are declared AM_CONDITIONAL in the config/osmv.m4
I will double check. Might be missing a "fi" somewhere...