[openib-general] Re: OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor initial merge nits

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed Aug 31 23:48:09 PDT 2005

Fab Tillier wrote:
> [...]
Actually what happens is that if we can not avoid ANY spaces the mix of tabs and spaces
makes the code totally unreadable once you change tab width ...

So unless we avoid any spaces we will have to use all spaces.
That makes the tab width each one uses a don't care.

For coders not using emacs, which supports automatic tab to space replacement (WYSIWYG),
you can still replace all tabs with spaces (as you know your tab width) each time you save.

That is my take.

EZ