[openib-general] Re: [Openib-promoters] Next workshop dates? Ideas for agenda???

Roland Dreier rdreier at cisco.com
Mon Dec 12 09:30:46 PST 2005

    Steve> As long as they merge with the rest of the requirements for
    Steve> OpenIB, this is great. We will not have several different
    Steve> versions of OpenIB.

Why do you say that?  Obviously the whole point is that their
requirements are different and don't merge with the requirements
we have from other areas.  If their requirements were already being
met then they wouldn't need to participate.

The idea is that we get input from as many different markets as we can
so that OpenIB is as broadly applicable as possible.

 - R.