[openib-general] CM oops in cm_free_msg()

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Wed Feb 2 11:49:17 PST 2005

Libor Michalek wrote:

>   Aside from not getting a callback after issuing a ib_cm_establish()
> The other holdup on the active connect side, is that on the old CM I
> would get a established callback based on the RTU being sent. If either
> of these calls (ib_cm_establish or ib_send_cm_rtu) generated an
> established callback, I would not have noticed that the other wasn't
> generating a callback. Can we have callbacks for both?

I'm almost done putting into place the callback for the established.
It doesn't seem like you need a callback after calling ib_send_cm_rtu.
  If that call returns success, then the RTU has been sent.

Also, if the active side is going to establish immediately after
sending the RTU, then it seems like it can do so after getting the REP.