[openib-general] IB Address Translation service

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Mon Feb 28 11:55:50 PST 2005

One note, the two can be made interoperable, if nodes that use IPoIB
register them self in the ATS database as well (which has its merits for
reverse resolution that cannot be satisfied by IPoIB), this way the
nodes that just use ATS can locate the IPoIB ones.

That is how it works (successfully) in the Voltaire gen1 stack

Anyway the merits if the proposed API goes much beyond the use of ATS,
so I hope we don't just hang on that one.

Yaron