[openib-general] IB Address Translation service

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Mon Feb 28 21:51:58 PST 2005

Tom, the value to Paul is not performance related, but an ability to
resolve an IP to GID without requiring a TCP/IP implementation, I can
think of some applications that would like thin client and still use
Valid IPs

Anyway as I mentioned the ATS support is just one (very minor) thing in
the API we proposed, can I assume you don't have comments to the main
functionality in ib_at ?

Yaron