[openib-general] ip over ib throughtput

Diego Crupnicoff Diego at Mellanox.com
Wed Jan 5 12:11:07 PST 2005

1 QP for every node in the cluster does not sound that bad.

SDP is a good alternative too. It has even further benefits as compared to
IPoIB (built in HW reliability that eliminates the TCP/IP stack, potential
for zero copy, etc). However, in terms of QP requirements, SDP would consume
even more than what a connected mode IPoIB would (still not too bad given
the IB HW capabilities).

Diego