[openib-general] patches from subversion

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Thu Jan 20 14:33:37 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 22:32 -0800, Grant Grundler wrote:
> | or using a "mydiff" wrapper:
> |	svn diff --diff-cmd mydiff
> |   (or modify ~/.subversion/config: diff-cmd = ~/bin/mydiff)

This didn't work for me.  I needed to spell out the whole path to
"mydiff".  For some reason, I guess "~" was not be expanded properly.

Also, you have to put this line under the [helpers] section, which you
may need to create if it is not already in your .subversion/config.

[tduffy at duffman ~]$ svn --version
svn, version 1.1.2 (r12471)
   compiled Jan 10 2005, 06:58:30

-tduffy