[openib-general] openIB + RTAI, kernel freezing...

Marc von Wyl vonwyl at EIG.UNIGE.CH
Mon Jan 24 06:40:58 PST 2005

Hal Rosenstock a écrit :

>On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 11:13, Tom Duffy wrote:
>

>>Please keep this discussion *on list* as I am not a one man openib
>>support team.

Ok, sorry for disturbing.

>Is there a reason for using the roland_merge branch ? The most up to
>date, active, and best supported is gen2/trunk. I think roland_merge was
>abandoned when trunk was started. It looks like left off at 2.6.9.
>
>-- Hal

I tried it too. I installed opensm (I still can't make it work but it is
a matter of time...). I just wanted to know if there were support for
the VAPI and CMAPI in the actual version of gen2 (it seems that
libibverb is not working yet).

Thanks.