[openib-general] openIB + RTAI, kernel freezing...

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Jan 24 06:42:23 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 09:40, Marc von Wyl wrote:
> I tried it too. I installed opensm (I still can't make it work but it is
> a matter of time...).

This should work. Can you send any details about what didn't ?

> I just wanted to know if there were support for
> the VAPI and CMAPI in the actual version of gen2 (it seems that
> libibverb is not working yet).

The OpenIB gen2 equivalent of VAPI is libibverbs and this work is
currently proceeding on roland-uverbs branch. This should be available
for general consumption in the not too distant future. What is your
timeframe ?

Also, kernel CM is actively being debugged now. User CM will follow this
work.