[openib-general] roland-uverbs: CQ consumer index

Libor Michalek libor at topspin.com
Mon Jan 31 11:27:11 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 31, 2005 at 11:17:58AM -0800, Roland Dreier wrote:
>     Michael> Please note that doing this breaks cq resize: resize is
>     Michael> only supported if the only doorbell on CQ is increment.
>
> Ugh, I forgot about that.  I guess I'll go back to increment doorbells
> in Tavor mode.

Roland,

  Without knowing how much code difference there will be between Tavor and
Arbel native mode, I'm wondering if it makes sense at some point to have
seperate hardware drivers for the two parts? Just curious what the your
thinking is on the value of maintaining the same code base for the two.

-Libor