[openib-general] how to choose appropriate ULPs for application

Clem Cole clemc at ammasso.com
Wed Jul 6 06:43:11 PDT 2005

The quick answer here is none of SDP, iSER/SRP or uDAPL for different
reasons on each case

kDAPL is the kernel API that is designed to handle a kernel application
such as NFS, Lustre or the like.  See:
	http://www.datcollaborative.org/kdapl.html

There is are already implementations of NFS/RDMA available:
	http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/nfs-rdma

This should give you some hints on how to a distrubuted file system
uses the kDAPL interface.