[openib-general] Introducing IB MAD TCL API

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jul 14 13:46:01 PDT 2005

Hi Hal,

Hal wrote:
> Does this build ?

> I get the following when I run autogen:
> src/Makefile.am:46: AM_CFLAGS was already defined in condition TRUE,
> which implies condition OSM_VENDOR_MTL_TRUE

EZ: It built for me. On many types of machines/systems.
I guess the issue is really with the fact it did not build on a clean
environment.
Can you please tar and gzip the source tree you are using such that I can
double check.
Also please cat /etc/redhat-release and gcc --version

> Are these all ported and working in OpenIB ?
EZ: They should - try only rely on osm vendor - and it should not have
changed API. Did it?

> Do the files have the correct licenses ?
EZ: Yes. Did you see a wrong one?

> The trunk is for eligible for release. IMO, it seems a little early yet
> for this. I would like to get them all built for OpenIB and play wit
> them a little.
EZ: OK, but in order to integrate eventually to the trunk I will need to put
them first on a branch - but probably in the right hierarchy - not a side
branch - on a totally different place in the tree.