[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] new kDAPL location

Itamar Rabenstein itamar at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jul 25 12:08:59 PDT 2005

from the readme:
Current Limitations

1. Only kdapltest -T T, -T Q, and -T S currently supported.
   Other options are not.

Note that -T P is also supported.

 Itamar

ulp/kdapl/README

I'd like to thank Tom Duffy, Bernhard Fischer, Sean Hefty, Christoph
Hellwig, Itamar Rabenstein, and Hal Rosenstock for their help with the
porting effort.

james

James Lentini                email: jlentini at netapp.com
Network Appliance            phone: 781-768-5359
375 Totten Pond Rd.            fax: 781-895-1195
Waltham, MA 02451-2010        main: 781-768-5300