[openib-general] Re: [Rdma-developers] Meeting (07/22) summary:OpenRDMA community development discussion

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Jul 29 08:14:25 PDT 2005

Venkat wrote,
>If anyone attended any one of the summits (netconf or kernel) and
>would be great if they can shed some light on this discussion.

Roland attended the kernel summit and he was
also at the InfiniBand BOF where we discussed
the possibility of modifying the
IB verbs to also support iWarp as probably the right way to
go. Not sure if this was discussed at the kernel summit or not,
but perhaps Roland can provide some insight on that question.

woody