[openib-general] Send Side RMPP and OpenSM GetTableResp

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Wed Jun 1 11:34:36 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-30 at 15:09 -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> When running a Solaris 10 client against OpenSM with RMPP supported
> turned on, I see the following sequence:

BTW, Hal, I just saw these fixes checked into Solaris Nevada (11) today:

6246111 IBCM confuses a retried REQ for a stale REQ
6247310 IBCM: Third Party SM can return different error code compared to IBSRM
6265425 crload test using abort and/or recycle exposes bugs in ibcm

Do you think any of these bugs could be contributing to what you are
seeing?  It may be a good idea to get you on the Solaris Express train
or OpenSolaris.org.

I will be hooking up some Nevada systems in my testbed RSN.

-tduffy