[openib-general] Send Side RMPP and OpenSM GetTableResp

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Jun 1 11:49:02 PDT 2005

Hi Tom,

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 14:34, Tom Duffy wrote:
> BTW, Hal, I just saw these fixes checked into Solaris Nevada (11) today:
>
> 6246111 IBCM confuses a retried REQ for a stale REQ

This could come into play on SDP or kdapl interoperation with S10.

> 6247310 IBCM: Third Party SM can return different error code compared to IBSRM

The juxtaposition of CM and SM is confusing to me so I'm not sure
exactly what this is. Perhaps this is something to do with SA client
interaction with CM. This is not related to RMPP.

> 6265425 crload test using abort and/or recycle exposes bugs in ibcm

Is crload an Oracle test ?

> Do you think any of these bugs could be contributing to what you are
> seeing?

Doubtful.

>   It may be a good idea to get you on the Solaris Express train
> or OpenSolaris.org.

OK.

> I will be hooking up some Nevada systems in my testbed RSN.

Glad to hear this. I will be interested in what the S10 SA client thinks
is going on in terms of RMPP.