[openib-general] opensm fails to bring up subnet..

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Jun 3 12:58:16 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 03, 2005 at 03:33:48PM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 15:24, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> > I can't tell anything conclusive from the patch though.
>
> OK. So you can't recreate the original problem ?
>
> > How do I go about debugging the multicast arp/ipoib stuff?
>
> Do you have any additional known good cables to try ?

I have several cables I *could* try, but I have no idea which ones are
good, or what ports are getting errors.

Some lids seem to respond to 'perfquery', but I haven't been able to get
any of my 8 port switches to respond. Is this something only in the 24
port switch chips?

Also, I have two machines in a state right now where they are printing
out:

kernel: unregister_netdevice: waiting for ib0 to become free. Usage
count = 1

Finally.. perfquery has two 'RcvBytes' fields.. should the second one be
'RcvPkts' ?