[openib-general] mapping between IP address and device name

Jay Rosser jay.rosser at hp.com
Fri Jun 24 10:02:51 PDT 2005

On the subject of NFS/RDMA, what is the IB ServiceID space that is used?
If I recall correctly, I have seen simply the value 2049 (i.e. the
standard TCP/UDP port number) used in some implementations (i.e. 00 00
00 00 00 00 20 49). Is there a mapping onto an IB ServiceID defined?

Thanks,

Jay

jay.rosser at hp.com 408-447-3175