[openib-general] Problem when trying to compile management and libibverb

Marc von Wyl vonwyl at EIG.UNIGE.CH
Fri Mar 4 06:46:20 PST 2005

Hi,

I get some troubles when trying to install the openib userspace gen2...

When I try to compile the management part in
gen2/trunk/src/userspace/management/libibcommon after the autogen and
configure part I get an error with the Makefile :
make[2]: rpath : command not found
It seems that the LINK variable has no value (I tried with ld and
./libtool --mode=link gcc -g but still nothing...).

And for the libibverb part, using autogen configure and make too, I get :
make: *** No rule to make target  src/libibverbs.la , necessary for
all-am . Stop

Thanks...