[openib-general] Port of NetPIPE-3.6.2 to OpenIB userspace verbs

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Tue Mar 15 15:03:09 PST 2005

    Robert> Cool. this will be very useful. Any idea if/when the
    Robert> netpipe folks will release a version of netpipe that has
    Robert> this patch included ?

That's up to the netpipe folks.  Posting the patch was the first
contact I've made beyond downloading the source yesterday.

It might be reasonable to wait until the APIs are a little more frozen
and the support has landed on the OpenIB trunk (as I said, userspace
verbs are still only on the roland-uverbs branch).  I would estimate a
time frame on the order of weeks for that to happen.

 - R.