[openib-general] Port of NetPIPE-3.6.2 to OpenIB userspace verbs

Bob Woodruff robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Mar 15 15:11:21 PST 2005

>It might be reasonable to wait until the APIs are a little more frozen
>and the support has landed on the OpenIB trunk (as I said, userspace
>verbs are still only on the roland-uverbs branch).  I would estimate a
>time frame on the order of weeks for that to happen.

> - R.

Good point, probably a little early for them to start to integrate
until things settle down and the usermode verbs move to the trunk.

On another note, Arlin says he is making good progress on the uDAPL port
so we should have another test vehicle for the user-mode verbs pretty soon.

Any idea when the user-mode CM support will show up ?