[openib-general] Port of NetPIPE-3.6.2 to OpenIB userspace verbs

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Tue Mar 15 22:39:28 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 02:25:50PM -0800, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:

> Roland> I just spent a little time creating a new "ibv" module for
> NetPIPE
> >that runs on top of the userspace verbs I've been developing on the
> >roland-uverbs branch.
>
> Cool. this will be very useful. Any idea if/when the netpipe folks will
> release a version of netpipe that has this patch included ?

I'll ask Dave Turner what he wants to do about this..

Once I get it built and tested locally, I'll probably stick some results
and a link up at http://scl.ameslab.gov/Projects/InfiniBand/

Sooo... what's the easiest way for me to test this if I have opterons
with 2.6.11.4 kernels?

(aka, just replace drivers/infiniband from the roland-uverbs branch? And
does anyone have a clean way of building all the userspace stuff? What
I've seen so far is pretty tedious)