[openib-general] OpenSM

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Wed Mar 30 01:01:00 PST 2005

As I already mentioned, Mellanox released its Simulator. You can find it
in https://openib.org/svn/gen2/utils/src/linux-user/IBMgtSim/ . The
problem is that this Simulator is build to work with the Mellanox Gold
environment. So either you get use Mellanox gold (that is based on gen1)
or port the Simulator to gen2.

I am not aware to any other opensource simulators.

Shahar