[openib-general] OpenSM work Q1 + Apr.

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Wed May 4 13:40:55 PDT 2005

I was asked to push in OpenSM changes as soon they become stable enough to
be used.
This is what I'm doing.
Once the gen2 stabilize and support RMPP etc, I will probably start working
on it.
But until then, gen1 is my driver.
Where should I post the code if gen1 branch will close?

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208