[openib-general] in need of a simple ulp

Jeff Carr jcarr at linuxmachines.com
Thu May 5 18:36:25 PDT 2005

Sean Hefty wrote:

> In theory, yes.  Though I've never verified the data.  Note that the
> code uses a single data buffer for the sends and receives, so it can get
> overwritten.

Yep, noticed that. I was going to set about changing it to add a few
more (I don't need that many) but then noticed that nothing was changing.

> You're looking in the right place.

Good to know. As far as I can tell, neither buffer on the client or
server changes between the time it's kmalloc'd to the time it goes to
destroy it after poll_cqs() is finished.

Jeff