[openib-general] Re: [openib-commits] r2337 - gen2/users/jlentini/linux-kernel

Tom Duffy Tom.Duffy at Sun.COM
Fri May 13 12:03:37 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 14:10 -0400, James Lentini wrote:
> I had a hard time checking in this update. Subversion kept spitting
> out messages that my text-base file didn't have the correct checksum
> value. Has anyone ever seen that?

I haven't.  I might suggest blowing away your whole archive and pulling
a fresh copy.  Also, probably a good idea to make sure you are using the
latest version of subversion.

[tduffy at duffman dat-provider]$ svn --version
svn, version 1.1.4 (r13838)
   compiled Apr 13 2005, 12:25:53

-tduffy