[openib-general] Re: [openib-commits] r2337 - gen2/users/jlentini/linux-kernel

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Fri May 13 12:13:45 PDT 2005

    James> I had a hard time checking in this update. Subversion kept
    James> spitting out messages that my text-base file didn't have
    James> the correct checksum value. Has anyone ever seen that?

Is it possible that you modified a file in a .svn directory somewhere?
Based on the typo checked into the TODO, it seems like maybe you did a
recursive search and replace of 'spin_lock' with 'spin_lock_irqsave'
in your source tree, which could screw up subversion's private
original copy of the TODO file.

 - R.