[openib-general] Gen2 test suites

Stephen Poole spoole at lanl.gov
Wed May 18 00:25:15 PDT 2005

We have been working on the test harness that we discussed at Sonoma.
It is not ready for prime time, but it is a large effort within LANL.
It is to be used for other regression test suites. As soon as it is
"cleaned up" and ready for prime time, it will be made available.
Currently the POC for this for IB is Alfred Torrez
(atorrez at lanl.gov). This is a multi-divison project, so it will still
be a while before it can be released. Just a heads-up.

Steve...

--
Steve Poole (spoole at lanl.gov)
	Office: 505.665.9662