[openib-general] CM private data

Caitlin Bestler caitlin.bestler at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:15:30 PDT 2005

I believe that an IT-API it_ep_accept() supplies private
data that it expects to be delivered to its peer when the
three-way handshake option is selected.

DAT only exposes a two-way handshake, so there it never
requires private data on the RTU.

I don't know if any IT-API applications actually require the
three-way handshake.