[openib-general] CM private data

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Thu May 19 02:33:25 PDT 2005

Caitlin> I believe that an IT-API it_ep_accept() supplies private data
that it expects to be delivered to its peer when the three-way handshake
option is selected.

Both IT-API it_ep_accept() and DAT dat_cr_accept() cause the provider at
the passive side to send a --REP--,
so how --RTU-- is related to the _accept calls?

I think you ment to say that exposing two-way handshake means that the
consumer can not supply private data for
the RTU as he is not aware of it (the RTU) being sent?

Or.