[openib-general] Re: kDAPL needs less files

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Mon May 23 07:53:43 PDT 2005

I agree Tom. I think the easiest way to do this is one subsystem at a
time. To avoid us duplicating work, how responding on this thread with
the subsystem(s) you would like to merge.

On a somewhat related topic, the DAPL linked list implementation
should be removed in favor of the Linux implementation.
That would allow us to remove the dapl_llist.c file.

james