[openib-general] Re: kDAPL needs less files

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Tue May 24 14:53:23 PDT 2005

Patches are easy for me to work with, but I'm flexible.

I'll get the ball rolling. In revision 2475, I merged the PZ files
into a single file, dapl_pz.c.

As you merge files, you can also call the relevant ib verbs directly,
instead of using the intermediate layer defined in dapl_openib_util.h.
If you don't have time to do it, I can before I check in the changes.

I'd suggest starting with the memory subsystem. Do you want to do the
lmr files?

james