[openib-general] OpenSM crash

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Fri May 27 12:26:42 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 14:54 -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Anything "special" about your configuration/what was going on ?

This was in the middle of the night.  I wasn't doing anything to the
systems at the time.

> Can you reproduce this ?

nope.

> Also, what version of OpenSM are you using ?

It was pretty close to the head of the tree, although a couple of files
were updated when I did a svn update after the crash.

-tduffy

--
I wish we lived in the America of yesteryear that only exists in the
minds of us Republicans.