[openib-general] OpenSM crash

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri May 27 13:25:28 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 15:26, Tom Duffy wrote:
> > Also, what version of OpenSM are you using ?
>
> It was pretty close to the head of the tree, although a couple of files
> were updated when I did a svn update after the crash.

When was your last update of OpenSM ? Was it after Tues AM ? Also, did
you pick up the user_mad.c fix on Tuesday AM ? If it was, any other
changes are either not related or trivial.

After you picked up these changes, did you regenerate the various OpenSM
makefiles (a define for RMPP changed in them) or just rebuild ? [This
would not explain the crash, but is different from how my OpenSM is
built.]