[openib-general] Problem compiling userspace driver.

Gleb Natapov glebn at voltaire.com
Tue May 31 07:59:17 PDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to compile libmthca but I get following error:
src/mthca.c:101: error: unknown field `query_gid' specified in initializer
src/mthca.c:101: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
src/mthca.c:102: error: unknown field `query_pkey' specified in initializer
src/mthca.c:102: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type

Those fields indeed are missing in verbs.h.

If I remove those two lines driver compiles but when I run ibv_devices I
get:
libibverbs: Warning: no userspace device-specific driver found for
uverbs0
driver search path: /home/glebn/OpenIB/install/lib/infiniband

$ ls /home/glebn/OpenIB/install/lib/infiniband
mthca.a  mthca.la  mthca.so

Any help?

--
			Gleb.