[openib-general] Problem in patching 2.6.9 kernel

Liang Peng Liang.Peng at Sun.COM
Wed Nov 9 02:31:16 PST 2005

Thanks Jack. After applying the patch, seems that the problem doesn't
occur anymore. However, after I reboot I still can't find the modules:

[root at thebe]# modprobe ib_mthca
FATAL: Module ib_mthca not found.
FATAL: Error running install command for ib_mthca

Could it be that my new kernel images is not taking effect? What needs
to be done with Grub after recompiling the kernel? Sorry for the
newbie-like questions and thanks a lot.

Regards,
Liang Peng