[openib-general] Announce: preview RPMs for FC-4 and RHEL-4 available

Thomas Moschny moschny at ipd.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Nov 17 15:14:44 PST 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 15:14, Doug Ledford wrote:
> Thomas Moschny wrote:
> > Unfortunately, we got an kernel-oops on ia64 (rhel4) ...
> > The boot log is attached.
>
> I think I know what this is. [...]
> The attached patch should be able to be dropped into the existing srpm
> in place of the patch with the same name and a rebuild should then solve
> the problem, although in the process of creating this patch I had to
> move it from the 2700 section of the patch list down to the 10002
> position because it touches things added after the infiniband code.

The patch seems to work here, thanks. The machines are up now, and at least
IPoIB is working.

There seems to be a (minor?) problem with opensm -o, it aborts:

OpenSM Rev:openib-1.1.0
Command Line Arguments:
 Run Once
 Log File: /var/log/osm.log
OpenSM Rev:openib-1.1.0

Using default guid 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Entering MASTER state

SUBNET UP

Exiting SM

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x6000000000067970
***
Aborted

Subsequent runs of opensm hang in flush_cpu_workqueue or
rwsem_down_failed_common.

- Thomas