[openib-general] InfiniPath driver announcement

Robert Walsh rjwalsh at pathscale.com
Wed Oct 12 14:16:06 PDT 2005

>     Robert> :-) Probably not for this release, but I do feel your
>     Robert> pain.  We're about to do a new software release here, so I
>     Robert> can't make any cosmetic change any more, just functional
>     Robert> (like the above.)
>
> OK, no hurry.  It's going to be a requirement for an upstream merge,
> though.

Fair enough.  In the meantime, I've pull the tabs in a little like this:

					ret =
				io_remap_pfn_range(...)

so that it looks a little less weird.  Still not perfect, but more
readable for the moment.  I'm going to compile and test here before
doing a check-in, but expect one soon.

> BTW, I've found a bunch of bugs in the uverbs changes I made.  I'll
> post new patches once I have it working here.

OK.

Robert Walsh                                 Email: rjwalsh at pathscale.com
PathScale, Inc.                              Phone: +1 650 934 8117
2071 Stierlin Court, Suite 200                 Fax: +1 650 428 1969
Mountain View, CA 94043